* Face shield can be sterilized by autoclaving *
* Face against breakage
* 100% transparency and visibility.
* Sterilizes by any of the two methods
The first method: As for the liquid substances and chlorine or alcohol, and this does not affect the face of the mask
The second method: sterilization by the autoclave below degree B + temperature is less than 121
* Does not need face changes to live for 5 or 6 years
* Does not contminate water vapor & allow 100% visibility.
* Can be worn on glasses and dental loupes
Longer than the one on the market to cover